Manufacture: Brightwell Aquatics
Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and
anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes,
specifically formulated to establish biological filtration
in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of
nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste
degradation in marine and freshwater aquaria through
complete nutrient remineralization.
1. Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia,
nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
2. Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta,
detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting
in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate
(without having to physically clean or disturb the
3. Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that
encourage the growth of photosynthetic organisms
(e.g. zooxanthellae, macroalgae, plants).
4. Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
5. Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
6. Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to
undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
7. Increased water clarity.
Supplied in a state of suspended animation for
Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by
microbiologists.Liquid500-mlOur Price: $15.94